On April 11, 1889, Henry Myracle deeded 140 1/3 acres to the Tennessee Midland Railway Company in consideration of the building of the railroad depot on a two acre lot in Parsons. As part of the agreement, Henry Myracle retained ownership of all odd numbered blocks within the new subdivision of Parsons. Ownership of the even numbered blocks was transferred to the Tennessee Midland Railway Company.
Along with the deed transferring ownership of the even numbered blocks, a new Plan of the City of Parsons as recently prepared by C. P. Howard, Engineer for Tennessee Midland Railway Company was recorded. This plan layed out the streets and lots in the area of Parsons south of the Lexington and Perryville Road. It also shows the location of the road bed for the Tennessee Midland Railway.